Prior to the Funeral Service
HERE TO HELP AND GUIDE YOU
- Assisting with medical personnel and clergy as required
- Preparing, dressing and presenting the deceased in a dignified fashion
- Transferring the deceased to a rest room or other facility or assisting if you prefer the deceased to remain at home or liaising with a repatriation company for deaths abroad
- Placing any notices of death in local or national newspapers or on websites
- Managing and advising on the necessary legal documentation
- Advising on all aspects of the funeral including types of service and the options available to you including choices of coffins and caskets, venues and catering, priests or non-clergy.